It’s been just over a week and we’ve already moved on again from v5.3 with a small update that adds support for a further thirteen search engine variants to the platform.
In case, some of you don’t recognize the flags on the right, this is the complete list:
Additional Google variants –
- China (queries go to google.com.hk)
- Sri Lanka
Additional Yahoo variant –
- Hong Kong
Some of these have been added at customer request; otherwise, we’ve added on additional variants, based on Alexa data. This brings the total number of search engine variants we currently support to: Google (69), Bing (20) and Yahoo (21). We’ve still got a few more we’d like to add, but the next addition in this area will be support for Yandex rankings. We should be able to release this within the next two weeks, so if any of you have Russian campaigns you’d like to setup, take note!</p>
Other things you can expect very shortly:
- A re-designed Organic Goal Conversions module (now including a breakdown by individual goals!!)
- A new E-Commerce Transactions module
- SEMRush Impressions and CPC data
- A second version of our new keyword ranking component, with better logic and showing Best Rank data!
As always, if there’s something you’d like us to add to the platform, please get in touch.
By: Matt O’Toole, Customer Experience Manager at Analytics SEO