This time next week, I’ll be niggling at my desk, head phones in, waiting anxiously for Digital Olympus to start!
For those of you who are unaware of what Digital Olympus is, it’s a FREE online digital marketing conference attended by some of the greatest speakers in the Search industry. This is the third time the event has happened and has gained a lot of momentum. At any one time there will be at least 1000 listeners honed in to the valuable content being discussed and debated. So with thanks to founder Alex Tachalova, a good friend of our business, here is the agenda:
There are 7 sessions spread throughout the day (UK time), split by interest topic:
- 09h00 – 10h30: How to climb to the top of Google
- 10h30 – 12h00: Results-driven approaches to help you stand out from the crowd
- 12h00 – 13h30: How to create a perfect digital marketing strategy
- 13h30 – 15h00: SEO secrets you’ve always wanted to know
- 15h00 – 16h30: SEO & CRO tricks: from theory to practice
- 16h30 – 18h00: Visual and visible: digital marketing tools to use
- 18h00 – 19h30: Creative ways to boost your brand awareness
December the 6th is definitely a date not to be missed and the added bonus is that this conference is absolutely FREE! If you haven’t done so already, register here for a full day of idea exchanging and useful digital marketing tips. If you manage to watch a session or two or five, let us know what you thought of it!
Lauren plans, manages and executes key marketing campaigns and initiatives that fuel the success of our company. She has a background in PPC campaign management but is focusing more on the technical side of SEO these days.