Martyna Walas is the SEO Executive working for Bluerank, a digital marketing agency from Lodz, Poland. She’s quite a young blood in the industry, however she cut her teeth on projects for leading companies in banking and services sectors. Finally, SEO has become her passion right next to UX. She believes that complexity is an opportunity, hence it’s crucial for her to look at things from 360° perspective and SEO is a perfect field for that. Funfact: huge fan of vinyls and has her own fair collection of LPs.
- Tea Time SEO Agenda June 8th & June 11th
- Google Analytics – Key Reports You Need – Helen Pollitt
- How Brands Can Focus On Having A Positive Impact To Their SEO Right Now – Becky Simms
- When GMB and Knowledge Panels Collide – Andrea Volpini
- What is a Bad Link? Assessing Your Links in 2020 – Dylan Adamek