It’s just over 2 months until SMX London, on the 18th & 19th May 2016 and if you’re thinking of going we have some great news for you – we have a discount code that you can use to save 15%.
Just go to http://marketinglandevents.com/smx/london/, click on the register button and then enter the discount code “AUTHORITASSMX” when prompted to lock-in your discount.
The agenda is wide and varied and includes topics like “Keywords Are Dead — Long Live Concepts, Entities & Audiences!”, “SEO Success Without Link Building” and “Penguin Prevention: Link Acquisition & Audit Techniques You Need To Know”.
Just click on the register button here, then enter the discount code “AUTHORITASSMX” when prompted to apply the 15% discount.
Did you watch our webinar with 7 speakers from SMX Munich?
At the end of this week you’ll find us exhibiting at SMX Munich in Germany, and to celebrate our participation in that, last week we hosted a special webinar featuring 7 of the event speakers, reviewing what they’re going to be talking about at the event.
If you didn’t catch it, you can get the audio-only version by subscribing to our TWiO show on iTunes. You can also watch the video replay below.
Taking part in the above webinar were:
- Ari Nahmani from Kahena Digital (http://www.kahenadigital.com/)
- Bastian Grimm from Grimm Digital (http://www.grimm-digital.com/)
- Brad Geddes from BG Theory (http://www.bgtheory.com/)
- Brent Csutoras from Pixel Road Designs (http://www.pixelroaddesigns.com/)
- Eoghan Henn from Ranking Check (https://www.ranking-check.de/)
- Martijn Burgman from Stylight (http://www.stylight.com/)
- Michael King from iPull Rank (http://ipullrank.com/)