Use our New Visibility Explorer to instantly get competitive search engine visibility, ranking URLs and ranking keywords for any domain!
This is one of half a dozen new explorer modules we have planned which will allow you to access highly useful and actionable data. This module will also be the first of many new integrated modules that we’re making available to both our Linkdex and Authoritas clients. Our new modules are being built on our new state-of-the-art technology stack to ensure we can analyse, query and present big SEO data faster and better than ever before.
Our new module gives you quick and instant access to our proprietary database of over 100 million keywords across 23 major international markets and languages. You can query this to:
– Track the visibility of any domain globally in Google (desktop universal rankings only right now).
– Track organic search visibility for a domain against up to 25 competitors.
– Perform keyword research to find keywords your competitors are ranking for that have good visibility potential.
– Quickly identify the most visible ranking URLs that your competitors are probably dependent upon for the vast majority of their organic traffic.
– Analyse your organic visibility progress at domain, page and keyword level.
This is now live for all Linkdex platform users and is being rolled out this week to all Authoritas platform users too.
As always, we’re here to help – so if you have any queries or questions please email your friendly account team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you’re looking for a new solution get in touch and we can set something up.
We’ve got lots of other exciting new data and modules planned for 2019!
The Authoritas Team