Analytics SEO is moving permanently (well, probably).
Our current offices in Teddington have served us well, but it’s become a bit of a squash and squeeze here recently as we’ve expanded our teams over recent months.
So we needed something bigger, better and much more ‘media’; and we’re pleased to have found the ideal spot just down the road in Twickenham. So from the 25th June, we’ll be here:
136-138 Holly Road, Twickenham TW1 4HQ
(Our phone number will remain the same – +44 (0) 208 977 4465)
We’re excited to be moving to much bigger premises and we’re going to be decorating! So we’re running a promotion. We want you all to get your creative juices flowing and come up with some cool ideas we could incorporate in the new look office.
Here’s an indication of the sort of things we’re after:
- It would ideally be IT/SEO/SEM/SMM-related
- Witty, funny or clever
- Nothing liable to offend (obviously)
- Forget the practical stuff (we know we need a kettle, some mugs, a coffee machine and a table football game (our tech team need some way to unwind) – unless you’ve seen something particularly cool online
So far, we’ve come up with the following ideas ourselves:
- Sign on the way in: <h1>Welcome to Analytics SEO!</h1>
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.” — Marcel Proust
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” — Will Rogers
- “Just because you’ve always done it that way doesn’t mean it’s not incredibly stupid.”
- “A work is perfectly finished only when nothing can be added to it and nothing taken away. ~ Joseph Joubert
- “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”. ~ Arthur C. Clarke
- “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Success in life is a matter not so much of talent and opportunity as of concentration and perseverance.” ~ C. W. Wendte
- “There are two ways of constructing a software design: one way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies; the other is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.” ~ C. A. R. Hoare [this is a bit of an ‘in joke’]
Tongue in cheek ‘inspirational posters’ from http://www.despair.com
So get your thinking hats on (white ones only, obviously!) and make some suggestions. To give you some idea of the blank space we’re working with, we took some shots of the office as the refurb was being finished:
For the best, funniest, or cleverest ideas, we’ll be awarding the following prizes.
– Mementos from our old offices. Meaning the random assortment of goods that the office has accumulated over the years. So lots of golf DVDs, a random assortment of mugs/T-shirts etc. What are you waiting for?!
– If we really love your suggestion, we might even give you our CEO’s Explanar golf swing trainer!
How to enter:
You can enter via twitter or facebook, or if you’re a little shy about your suggestion you can email it to us through the feedback form.
Terms & Conditions:
1. You can make multiple suggestions.
2. This offer may be withdrawn at any time, at our discretion (but probably won’t)
3. Entry deadline: 31st July 2012.
4. Prizes will be distributed after 31st July 2012.
By: Matt OToole