Your Onboarding Process - Week 3, 4 & 5
Week 3: Q&A Session
(Online screen share) This session will last approximately 30 minutes.
The purpose of this session is to answer any questions you may have from your orientation or first training session.
Week 4: Training Session 2
(In house or online screen share)
This session will last approximately 1 hour
- Page modules
- Links modules
- Results modules
Tasks to be completed for Authoritas Certification
- Use the Get Keyword Suggestion tool to get suggestions from Google and Bing
- Create a keyword group and assign some keywords to this group.
- In the Keyword Ranking module, display keywords with search volumes more than 100
- Tag a category of keywords by a section of your site hierarchy
- In the Image Errors module, add a task to fix images that lack ALT image text
- In the Link Analysis module, export all links with a trust flow below 5
- In the Competitor Links module, create link prospects for all links with a trust flow above 20
- In the Link Building module, use the Research New Links by Keyword tool and find 5 new links
- In the Results section, export a Current Module PowerPoint report from the Result vs Target module.
- Export a chart image on the All Sites Visits module
Week 5: Q&A Session
(Online Screen share meeting) This session will last approximately 30 minutes.
The purpose of this session is to answer any questions you may have from your orientation or training sessions.
New Starter Orientation and Training
Please ask your new starters to watch our 7 introductory training videos.
We will also be implementing a ‘Train the Trainer’ approach as part of our program for new team members. What this entails is the people who are already using the platform within your own company train the new starter(s) on the platform. Once a user has become a trainer, they are awarded the silver certification badge. We do acknowledge however, that sometimes there are just too few hours in the day to get you work done as well as train new starters, so this is why we offer our services for training at the hourly rate of £195 per session.
3 month review: Q&A and New Feature Training Session
This session is an online screen share meeting that will last a maximum of 30 minutes.
Catch up to see how the account is going
Answer your pending questions
Training on New Features
Show you what’s coming up on the road map and get your feedback