Learn how Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR and his team worked together to improve the authority of the site and traffic for Encazip in this case study!
Make data-driven ROI predictions to build your business case for investment in SEO
Traffic, value and conversion forecasts at keyword level
Build your SEO Business Case
Use the data you have in the platform to forecast the probable impact of your SEO campaign on organic rankings, visits and conversions and show stakeholders what SEO could deliver for your business.
Model different scenarios
Create realistic scenarios by using sliders to change forecast rankings and by showing how the result will be achieved over time, based on how long you feel it will take you to achieve these higher rankings. Present high, medium and low scenarios to manage expectations and inspire confidence.
Calculate your SEO ROI
It’s so simple. Simply drag the sliders and use our simple or advanced SEO forecasting calculator. Make assumptions around custom click-thru rate curves for branded and non-branded terms, estimated media value (PPC savings) and forecast organic visitors and sales conversions.
Focus resources where the value is. Use grouped keywords to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and invest your team’s resources in the most valuable activities. Spend less time forecasting and more time doing!
Simple SEO ROI Forecasting
You control the simple forecast by operating the two sliders to the top right of the table.
Advanced SEO ROI Forecasting
Our software attempts to provide more realistic results by applying a model when generating forecasts. This model can be customised if needed, and offers three scenarios:
Questions about how to forecast for SEO?
How do I build an SEO business case?
SEO forecasts are typically made using standard or customised click-thru-rate models built on your keyword ranking data and search volume data for every keyword.
You will need:
1. Up-to-date keyword ranking data for the keywords and pages that interest you.
2. Search volumes for these keywords.
3. A standard CTR% model to apply to the search volumes for each keyword based on how well you are ranking for that keyword. You can of course customise this for brand/non-brand keywords or at a keyword or keyword tag level.
4. Business metrics from Google Analytics or elsewhere, that show you how many and the value of the sales or leads generated from organic search.
5. A model (typically in Excel) that estimates your current organic visibility and allows you to produce estimates based on you making assumptions and estimates of how much you can improve rankings by and by when.
6. You can do this manually by gathering data from a keyword ranking tool like Authoritas, Google AdWords (or other suppliers of Search Volume data, Google Analytics (or another analytics provider) and Google Search Console.
7. Alternatively, you can automate this process by choosing an SEO platform with in-built sophisticated SEO forecasting and ROI calculators.
How do I use an SEO ROI Impact Calculator?
Make realistic forecasts. No website ever gets to number 1 ranking for all their non-brand keywords!
We like using the Authoritas “Ladder Principle” – this allows you to make forecasts assuming that you can improve to the average ranking positions of the sites above you, not necessarily straight to number 1.
This caters for an incremental improvement in rankings as opposed to an overnight spike in rankings and is consequently more realistic than a lot of SEO forecasts which are made assuming the very best-case scenario (the ‘impossible scenario’).
Discover for yourself why we're different to other SEO tools
If everyone else is using famous SEO brands such as SEMrush, Ahrefs or Moz then how are you going to gain a competitive advantage?
Featured Posts from our blog
Expert content from our team and our friends.
Read new about our software and algorithm updates, SEO advice and opinion.
We live in a very competitive market and therefore it can be hard to get ahead in the SERPs. This is especially true if the only part of SEO you can amend is the content on the page. Your client or your company may not have budget for outreach or Digital PR or for technical changes.
The API supports all major search engines in many of the large markets and languages globally (desktop or mobile rankings). It is also geo located to decimal lat/long and can be used for high volume queries across all the major search engines.