The Big Data Challenge
Introducing Market Share by Authoritas
We find that the vast majority of SEOs and content marketers that we speak to aren’t aware of many competitors in their market, and that they’re generally only aware of a small percentage of keyword opportunities that exist.
We developed Market Share so that marketing teams – specifically SEOs and content marketing strategists – could quickly and easily prioritise optimum content writing and site optimisation opportunities, and fully embrace the true potential of data science.
To use an analogy, most websites happily exist in their own solar systems. They have a collection of local planets (websites) that they’re very much aware of, but they don’t tend to have “universal mentality”. In today’s global marketplace, most businesses need to be aware of every potential competing website in the world (think planets competing with similar planets in different solar systems – or even in different galaxies).
Market Share can not only help you become the shining star in your own solar system – but will help you identify and benchmark your performance against similar planets in different galaxies.
Let us help you explore your competitive universe.
If you compete in a market that’s full of well-funded competitors, you need to be nimble and laser-targeted when it comes to identifying and prioritising opportunities. To succeed you need the backing of relevant, full market intelligence and the ability to define potential threats as soon as they arise.
Here's how Market Share can assist you:
- Expand your content marketing horizons by finding hundreds of thousands of new content ideas and keywords
- Propel your SEO strategy by justifying additional investment in exploring high short-term opportunities
- Build your authority over the long-term by publishing related authoritative content in your niche
Here at Authoritas, our world-class developers, data scientists and all-round data science rocket-stars like to know as much as we can about how a search engine crawls and organises the web.
Market Share makes sense of your internet world as a search engine sees it.
5 Reasons Why Market Share is different to alternatives
- Market Share tracks your organic market share percentage against your top 100 competitors in each market. Other solutions ask you to select just a few competitors based on your own knowledge.
- Market Share provides a total market analysis of both common and opportunity keywords. This helps you define targeting strategy based upon keywords that are already successful for your competitors.
- A content analysis of your existing pages is completed in order to suggest new keywords to be added around your existing content. This provides you with quick-win opportunities.
- A further content analysis of existing pages is conducted, to suggest new keywords for new content creation, ensuring that there is little or no crossover when it comes to content creation.
- Market Share also quantifies the projected financial value of traffic, allowing you to forecast the ROI of future content marketing activities.
Who needs Market Share?
- Automate your spending decisions
- Helps with your big data strategy decisions
- Understand your true market share
- Provides content marketing investment recommendations based upon projected ROI
- Helps you to integrate SEO & content marketing into other marketing activities in the business
Heads of SEO
- Automate analysis of hundreds of thousands of keywords
- Get big data-powered competitor insight and keyword strategy recommendations in a single platform
- Graphing & clustering components
- Existing keywords for existing content
- New keywords for existing content
- New keywords for new content
- Graph opportunities based upon opportunity as well as projected ROI
Find out how our big data-powered solutions can help your enterprise