Keyword Research and Rankings
We have been working on our Keyword Research Tool since we started our business back in 2009. With the acquisition of LInkdex in 2018, we expanded our database to bring you the most comprehensive research for any site.
Keyword Research with Authoritas
- Get the search volume and ranking data for any keywords
- Short and long tail keywords to help you optimise for more terms
- Gather data for multinational clients in any country
- Find the content gaps using our FAQ explorer, a further development of our keyword research tool
- Explore the potential of different terms with our Keyword potential extension
- Get local rankings to postcode or zipcode level in any location worldwide
- Ensure your Places listings are optimised by tracking Local pack ranking results with our tool
- Our tool shows every significant Universal SERP features in Google
- We track all major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Seznam, Baidu, Yandex and more) in all markets they serve
- Ensure you are optimising for PAA, FAQ, Places and many more SERP features
- Use the tool to identify the terms that are appearing in Featured Snippets and those that are not
Discover the keywords with the highest potential
Data available for each keyword includes:
- Keyword: Brand Keyword, Word Count, Keyword Group, Source, Date Created.
- Analytics: Organic Visits, Organic Conversions, Organic Revenue, Landing Pages, Target URL, PPC Visits, PPC Conversions, PPC Revenue.
- Ranking: Organic Rank, Best Rank, Campaign Start Rank, Initial Rank, Rank Change From Initial, Ranking URL.
- Universal Search: Universal Rank, Universal Rank Change, Video Rank, Image Rank, Shopping Rank, Places Rank, Books Rank, News Results, Search Box, More Results, Site Links, Breadcrumbs, Universal Order.
- Keyword Potential: Competition, Search Volume, CTR%, Visits Rank 1, Visits Rank 5, Visits Rank 10, Conversions Rank 1, Conversions Rank 5, Conversions Rank 10, Difficulty.
Get a fully comprehensive list of keywords that are relevant to your business, analyse your competitors and identify the content gaps to get ahead of the rest.
Uncover the movers and shakers in your niche
Compare how you are ranking for your target keywords against your closest competitors. Each SEO campaign on the platform allows you to track up to 5 competitors in 4 different search engines. Want to track more competitors? Simply setup a new campaign for free.
The C-level keyword summary for your CEO
We also offer a quick no-nonsense summary of your keyword performance in the search engines. For each target search engine the table shows you how many keywords you have at Position 1, 2-5, 6-10, 11-20, etc. You can break this down further by branded vs. non-branded keywords and by search engine to see how you have improved since you started your SEO campaign.
How do you do keyword research?
Start with the theme of your piece of content or page. Ask yourself, how do you want users to find the page. Use the Authoritas Keyword Research tool to discover search volume for keywords, plus current ranking positions and ranking URLs.
Why is keyword research important for SEO?
It is important that you are creating content that users will consume. In order to do this, you need to carry out research to see what users are looking for. That way, when you write your content, it will have a better change of appearing higher in the search engine result pages (SERPs) for users to click on and visit your site.
What is a keyword strategy?
A keyword strategy is about how you are targeting your keywords. It is important to know your company’s strategy and share with all relevant team members as each company may have their own way of carrying out keyword research, building the content and sharing it with others. Analyse the performance of your site/piece of content and look at those of competitors. With the update regarding featured snippets at the end of January 2020 and with most likely more changes for this year, decide how you want your keywords to appear in the search engine results pages (SERPs). For example do you want to appear in FAQs or do you want to NOT appear in featured snipptes.
|<< Competitive Intelligence||“Not Provided” Insights >>|
* Keyword rank check allowances vary by package (1 keyword rank check is 1 keyword check in 1 search engine every week). You can add up to 20 search engines per campaign.