Manage all your SEO operations with Authoritas’ in-built SEO project management features.
SEO Project Management
Manage 1000’s of websites as easily as just one
We’ve designed the platform so that it scales to help you manage large international teams running multi-national SEO campaigns for thousands of sites. The system has been designed and developed to help you ‘optimise how you optimise’ with unique features you won’t find elsewhere.
- SEO Task, outreach and contact management in one platform
- Keyword Rank History Importer
- Multi-site reporting with customised branding
- Platform API and much more
Keeping you on top of your site and your site on top of the search engines
Whether you are trying to track SEO campaign success, what needs to be done or who is doing what, you can keep your fingers on the pulse with our simple project and campaign management system.
Everything your team needs to know can be stored and shared easily.
- Assign automated tasks
- Create custom tasks
- Assign items
- Set due dates
- Manage campaigns
- Run scheduled reports
- Set campaign alerts
- Add notes, comments and follow tasks
Everything you need to manage a successful SEO campaign is at your fingertips.
SEO Task Management
Our platform automatically analyses your website and creates colour-coded tasks for you to investigate and implement. You can add your team, your own customised tasks, set deadlines and record time spent on each item.
- Create strategies and actions and target SEO-specific tasks to pages and page groups
- Perform more high-impact SEO tasks and outperform your competitors
- See annotations at page and page group level to see task impact
- Create custom tasks for all sites to ensure your processes are being followed by your whole team
- Assign tasks, record hours (billable), set priorities and due dates and track progress
Organise and Group Tasks into Lists for different teams
Here’s an example of the type of SEO tasks you can manage:
- Add/Correct Canonical Tags
- Add/Improve Image Alt / Filenames
- Add/Improve Image(s)
- Add/Improve Internal Linking
- Add/Improve Rich Mark-up
- Add/Improve Video
- Add/Improve Video Transcription
- Fix Broken Link
- Improve Content Structure
- Improve Page Content
- Improve Page Description
- Improve Page Title
- Improve Page URL
- Increase Link Volume/Value
- Increase Social Popularity
- Increase User-Generated Content
- New Page
- Resolve Duplicate Page Description
- Resolve Duplicate Page Title
- Resolve Minor Crawl Issues
- Resolve Severe Crawl Issues
Effective inbound marketing requires the coordination, communication and co-operation of a multi-disciplinary team of internal and external marketers, designers, developers, copywriters, PRs, account managers and so on. Now the whole team can get one consistent view of all the key data they need.
- Manage your organic outreach campaigns with our handy task management system and contact database
- Manage multiple link building campaigns in parallel
- Add contacts and target websites to named link building campaigns
- Import coverage reported on by PR teams
- See the impact of links on pages and page groups using annotations
Contact CRM for SEO
Easily add or import contacts to centralise the data your SEO and PR teams hold on your outreach prospects.
Create contacts using our Influencer Finder feature and simply add them to your contact lists.
Then go to the Campaigns module to add them to a specific link building/outreach campaign.
- Contact’s Name and Profile Details
- Social Media Profiles
- Domains he/she writes for
- Restrictions on who should contact them
- Relationship status, e.g. Proposed, Archived or Active
SEO Alerts - Keep your eye on the ball!
Whether it’s jobs finishing, keyword rankings being updated or new links. We’ll try and alert you to important changes in a timely manner. You can configure alerts for a specific site or for all sites in your account. Read more about alerts and notifications.
User Roles & Permissions
Every organisation is different. Every team has different players with different skills and areas of focus. With our flexible user roles and permissions system, you are in complete control of which sites your team can access.
- Create Project Groups for specific websites
- Assign users to specific User Groups
- Dashboard only
- Data Reviewer
- Link Builder
- Standard User
- Tasks Only
- Restrict users to specific Project Groups
FAQs about SEO Campaign and Project Management
Over the past two decades of practising search engine optimization, we have developed a robust method for creating and managing successful SEO campaigns and projects. We call it the Authoritas 6-Step SEO & Content Marketing Process.
This process is supported with a comprehensive array of agile SEO tools and data to help you achieve more success in less time. We help you optimize the way you work to give every chance of producing a better result with your current team and resources.
This process will help both the individuals within your team and the team as a whole continuously learn, communicate, discuss, adapt and refine your approach to your SEO and content marketing campaigns.
The 6 Steps to SEO Project Management success are:
Every marketing campaign should start with an analysis of the current situation, competitive benchmarking and gap analysis. From here you can take stock of the opportunities and your resources and set a strategy and measurable goals for your campaign.
The Authoritas SEO platform is built to support this whole process and allows you to clearly communicate progress against your goals.
If you have configured your Google Analytics to track goals and configured our system to track specific targets, then the software will show you how well you are doing against those targets and the automatic benchmarks taken at the start of your campaign.
Common SEO project goals include:
- Increase the total number of unique organic visits/sessions to the site or part of the site
- Increase the total number of non-branded (generic) keyword visits/session to the site or part of the site or key pages
- Increase organic conversions or eCommerce transactions and revenues from organic search (many SEOs also monitor and include Assisted Conversions)
Both. Our SEO data and tools are aimed at national and international teams of SEO professionals whether they are client-side in-house or in SEO agencies.
Effective collaboration, communication and cooperation is the key to SEO success.
Integrating all the SEO data and content marketing insights you’ll ever need in one place is great, but the real value is delivered when you can collaborate and act on these insights in context with a range of powerful team management, productivity and collaboration tools.
For instance, the task table provides a built-in workflow for you and your team to use. It keeps you informed and on track and is great for team collaboration where a single client account or site is worked on by multiple people. You are able to see comments from other people regarding any issues. It also has a reminder functionality which is handy if you are working on a lengthy issue and have to return to it.
These agile tools help scale your business efforts across hundreds or even thousands of different campaigns.