Whether you want to dazzle your boss, your clients, your top sales prospects or just yourself; we make it easy to get the data you want when you need it.
Beautiful, insightful reports – Just the way you like them
Robust SEO Reporting for SEO Agencies and In-house Teams
Create and schedule a series of custom, own branded reports in a variety of formats to meet the needs of your whole company:
- PDF, Excel or .CSV
- Extract reporting data using our powerful API
- Produce Google Data Studio reports using our custom feed to Google Big Query
- Create bespoke industry studies or research reports using our SERPs API
- Schedule regular reports or download on-demand
- Report automatically against campaign benchmarks
- You get out what you put in
- You can use our pre-canned reports immediately or if you want to customise a report template to get exactly what you desire then knock yourself out
- You can customise specific modules, as well as filtering graphs and tables to ensure you see exactly the data and time range you need
Comprehensive Selection of Options
- All the charts and tables you need in a click
- Try our unique reporting components with hundreds of configurations
- Apply SEO report templates, themes and other reporting dimensions like time, pages and keywords
- Download now or schedule in the format of your choice
Easy and efficient SEO Reporting
Save time, and create high-quality, visually-engaging reports with Authoritas’ Reporting features.
Authoritas makes it easy to access and report on the KPIs you need to find, as well as to share in the format of your choice.
We’ve listened and understand how your agency or in-house team wants to report so you can access the components you want in the format that works best for you.
If you’re creating a strategy deck and need charts for PPT, we have native Microsoft Office charts to copy, paste, resize and format any way you wish.
If you’re number crunching, you can get the data out in Excel with charts and supporting worksheets.
Or if it’s a straight-to-inbox PDF you want with no commentary needed, schedule what you want, when you want it.
FAQs about SEO Reporting
This will depend to a certain extent what you are reporting on and to whom for what purpose. But for the majority of cases, the key thing you will be wanting to see is the link between SEO activity and website organic visitors, conversions to sales or leads.
This requires you to have access to an SEO reporting suite that integrates various data sources and APIs into one report. Typically, this will include a variety of different data points such as:
- Website Traffic and Conversion growth versus previous periods and against targets by channel from Google Analytics (or Adobe Analytics)
- SEO performance from Google Search Console,
- Keyword Ranking and SEO Visibility data
- Competitive analysis
- Technical SEO issue identification and resolution reporting from a website crawler
- Content Strategy and campaign results
- Outreach plan and results
- Prioritised SEO Action List
This is usually the first report prepared by an incoming in-house SEO or external SEO agency. It usually focuses on setting the scene for a client and should cover three main areas:
How are you performing?
Why are your performing like this?
What should you be doing about it?
Each area is then broken down further into specific market, competitor, website, page and SEO analysis, strategy and a plan.