Toxic Link Analysis
Ever since the Penguin update, Google has significantly ramped-up its penalization of sites with suspect link profiles. The Authoritas toxic link analysis will help you track site-wide links across all linking root domains, filter links and linking domains by Majestic‘s Trust Flow or Citation Flow score, find links coming from countries or websites you may not expect and download the data on the fly to create a disavow file.
Toxic Link Analysis summary
- By having a continuously updated source of backlink data and meta data about those links you can root out links that may be harmful
- Track site-wide links across all linking root domains
- Filter links and linking domains by Trust Flow or Citation Flow score
- Find links coming from countries or websites you may not expect or desire links from
- Download the data on the fly to create a disavow file
- Run weekly reports to ensure that you stay up-to-date with any issues
Cross-check with Majestic
We check Majestic’s Fresh Index weekly to show you the new links to your website that we can find in the largest commercially available database of web links (over 3.5 trillion URLs and counting).
Ever since Google’s Penguin updates in 2013 you should have had a focus on eradicating poor quality links from your link profile. Use our link tools and data to report on your link building efforts and also as a safeguard to ensure that no unethical competitor is building spammy and poor quality links to your website, trying to negatively impact your rankings.